Key recommendations for hollow floors
The latest recommendation of hollow floor
- Thin-walled square box manufacturers
- Royal Park in Beihu New District
- Zibo Mingshang City Plaza-Hive Core Case
- Status and development of core mold structure design for hollow floors
- Honeycomb core hollow floor structure requirements
- Hollow floor design requirements
- Notes on seismic performance of hollow floor
- Thin wall square box manufacturer
信息咨询 Company Information Consulting
Jinwu hollow floor is a brand of Wuhan Jinwu New Building Material Co., Ltd. It is a professional manufacturer of hollow floor. The company was founded in 2009 and has 9 years of hollow floor processing experience. The company's products include: thin-walled square boxes, plaster mold boxes, honeycomb cores, thin-walled pipes, building mold shells, etc
Wuhan Jinwu New Building Material Co., Ltd.
Business Contact: Manager
Contact QQ: 281509502
Company address: Next to the original fertilizer plant in Huangpi District, Wuhan City, Hubei Province
Unit of measurement for plaster mold box [Pair]
石膏模盒介绍石膏模盒是以无机胶凝材料或脱硫石膏制成的现浇混凝土空心楼盖用带阴角的薄壁方形内置或外露成孔芯模，其主要规格为580580mm或600600mm，属中型填充砌块。 Description: Introduction of gypsum mold box. The gypsum mold box is a thin-walled square with an internal angle or an exposed hole core mold for cast-in-situ concrete hollow floor made of inorganic cement material or desulfurized gypsum. Its main specifications are 580580mm or 600600mm. Medium-sized filling blocks. Inorganic negative corner mold
Introduction of plaster box
The gypsum mold box is a thin-walled square with a female angle inside or exposed to form a hole core mold for cast-in-situ concrete hollow floor made of inorganic cement material or desulfurized gypsum. Its main specifications are 580 × 580mm or 600 × 600mm, which is a medium-sized filling. Blocks. Inorganic negative corner mold box is made of silicate gelling material as main raw material, and it is blended with 32% ~ 35% fly ash, supplemented with alkali-resistant glass fiber mesh cloth, and subjected to composite molding, demolding, curing and other processes. A one-piece, thin-walled cavity mold shell component.
Unit of measurement
Gypsum Box Box-shapedmodelofthegypsum Compilation Description China Building Materials Joint Gypsum Building Material Branch October 2016 1 Gypsum box standard preparation instructions. In the process of introducing the gypsum box, the unit of measurement of the gypsum box is: yes. A pair of plaster mold boxes are closed.
I. Work profile
(I) Source of the task The gypsum mold box is a building gypsum product made of building gypsum powder as the main raw material, added with fly ash, fiber reinforced materials, etc., and mixed with water. In the floor, it is used as filling material for empty web floor. Gypsum mold box is a new type, lightweight and environmentally friendly beamless floor slab, which is buried in cast-in-situ concrete floor slabs, making it a hollow web slab, and constructing a high-capacity, high-performance composite floor slab. Reinforced concrete material, and retain the excellent characteristics of gypsum on the floor. Its technical rationality, structural uniformity, material conservation, safety and environmental protection, energy saving and consumption reduction are in the leading position in China. This product is widely used in building systems such as long-span beamless floors.
1. Multi-story and high-rise buildings with large spans and loads, large spaces, such as commercial buildings, office buildings, libraries, exhibition halls, teaching buildings, stations, multi-storey parking lots, underground garages and other large and medium-sized public buildings and industries Plant, warehouse.
2. Buildings that need to be spaced or used frequently, such as hotels, entertainment venues, houses, apartments, etc.
3. Buildings using centralized air conditioning, such as large office buildings, shopping malls, and garages.
4. Buildings with special requirements for sound insulation and thermal insulation, such as teaching buildings, research and development centers for experimental buildings, workshops, cold storage, etc.
The gypsum mold box has the advantages of heat preservation, energy saving, sound insulation, fire prevention, non-toxic, environmental protection, light weight, high strength, vibration resistance and renewable utilization, etc. It is a new building material that is mainly promoted by China's building energy saving and innovation in building technology. The domestic market demand has begun to show an increasing trend, and domestic production enterprises are also constantly growing. Some companies have an annual output and sales of more than 200,000 square meters of gypsum mold boxes.
At present, there is no unified product standard for this product in China. Most of them are based on the technical requirements of products such as "Building Gypsum" GB / T9776 and "Gypsum Block" JC / T698, and these standards are difficult to complete and accurate as plaster mold boxes. requirements.
Some production companies have formulated enterprise standards based on their own technical indicators, but their production and testing are basically separate, and it is difficult to form a unified standard across the industry, resulting in product quality cannot be guaranteed, quality indicators and inspection rules are inconsistent, and market promotion Bring difficulties. Therefore, it is urgent to develop a unified industry standard to ensure the reliability of the technical indicators of the product in the production and application process. At present, the annual emissions of flue gas desulfurization gypsum are about 50 million tons, phosphogypsum emissions are about 50 million tons, and other industrial by-product gypsum emissions are about 6 million tons. The accumulation of a large amount of industrial by-product gypsum occupies a large amount of land, and at the same time it has caused certain impacts and hidden dangers on the ecological environment. The accumulation of industrial by-product gypsum also causes a heavy economic burden on enterprises. The gypsum mold box can effectively and efficiently use industrial by-product gypsum, and has considerable economic benefits. Therefore, from the perspective of protecting the environment and using solid waste in large quantities, the establishment of this standard is also very necessary and urgent.
The China Building Materials Federation Gypsum Building Materials Branch (hereinafter referred to as the Gypsum Building Materials Branch) put forward the requirements for the formulation of gypsum mold boxes in 2011. The Gypsum Building Materials Branch and Hubei Longyuan Gypsum Co., Ltd. jointly submitted a written application for standard development to the national competent authority. According to the “Notice of Industry and Information Technology Section  134” issued by the Ministry of Industry and Information Technology of the People's Republic of China in September 2011, the “Notice on Printing and Distributing the Second Batch of Standards for Industry Standards in 2011” was issued by the China Building Materials Federation The gypsum building materials branch, Hubei Longyuan Gypsum Co., Ltd. and other units are responsible for drafting the unit to organize the preparation of the "gypsum mold box" (plan number 2011-0988T-JC) industry standards.
(II) Drafting unit and main drafter Responsible for drafting this standard: China Building Materials Federation Gypsum Building Material Branch, Hubei Longyuan Gypsum Co., Ltd., Guizhou Mengzhen Building Material R & D Co., Ltd., Guizhou Jinsanli Technology Building Material Co., Ltd., Chongqing He Beng Building Materials Co., Ltd. participated in the drafting of this standard: Shandong Yuanyou Heavy Industry Technology Co., Ltd., Chengdu Xupu Decoration Material Factory, Jiangsu Yifu Technology Co., Ltd., Guizhou Mengzhen Building Materials Co., Ltd., Wuhan Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Building Material Station, Bohai, Qinghai Mining Development Co., Ltd., Sichuan Institute of Building Materials Industry Scientific Research, Zhejiang Mengzhen New Material Technology Co., Ltd., China National Standard for Building Materials Research, the main drafters of this standard: Li Yichen, Yang Zaiyin, Ma Xiaochao, Xie Meng, Liu Zhengping, Liu Guangcheng, Zhang Huan, Lu Jianyuan, Zhuang Yongzhi, Peng Zhuofei, Xie Gang, Peng Xianli, Yuan Xuchuan, Huang Tao, Yu Guoyi, Du Yong.
2. The main drafting process Before applying this standard, the Gypsum Building Materials Branch first conducted an extensive investigation and analysis of the industry status of the product and relevant domestic and foreign standard documents, and successively went to Hubei Longyuan Gypsum Co., Ltd., Chongqing Hebang Building Material Co., Ltd., and Qinghai Bo The production site of the gypsum mold box of Sichuan Mining Development Co., Ltd. conducted a site inspection. From July 23rd to 24th, 2012, the Gypsum Building Materials Branch hosted the first working meeting of the establishment of the "Gypsum Mold Box" standard preparation group and standard development in Wuhan. Leaders from various scientific research institutes, manufacturing enterprises and other responsible drafting and editing units And expert representatives participated in the meeting, and at this meeting, the work plan and task division of this standard were determined. After the first working meeting, the standard-setting working group immediately began to collect samples. A total of 6 units received samples. The test verification was arranged in accordance with the test items and test methods required by the working group discussion draft. The center and Wuhan Product Quality Supervision and Inspection Building Material Station conducted verification tests on the samples submitted for inspection. After conducting preliminary test verification, the standard-setting working group extensively solicited opinions from relevant business units and experts in the industry by analyzing the results of the experimental data, and summarized and revised the "gypsum mold box" consultation draft. On October 29, 2015, the Gypsum Building Materials Branch presided over the second working meeting for the formulation of the "gypsum mold box" standard. The content of the standard was revised again based on the meeting's discussion comments and test results analysis.
3. Principles and main technical contents of standard setting
(I) Principles for standard formulation 4 This standard was drafted in accordance with the rules given in GB / T1.1-2009. Obey the following rules: implement the principles of national policies and regulations, and coordinate with other existing national standards; the principle of advanced and feasible technical standards and reasonable specifications; the principle of highlighting product characteristics and promoting the healthy development of the industry and product promotion. In the process of standard formulation, reference was made to the standards of various manufacturing companies. The test methods mainly adopted the current national standards and industry standards to ensure the accuracy, scientificity and comparability of the technical indicators in the standards. It is determined according to the test verification results of samples from various manufacturers.
(II) Scope of Standards This standard specifies the terms and definitions, specifications and marks, raw materials, technical requirements, test methods, inspection rules, signs, transportation, storage and other contents of gypsum mold box products. This standard applies to gypsum mold boxes for cast-in-situ concrete hollow structures.
(3) Reference documents The following standards were mainly cited in the development of this standard:
1. GB / T1596 for fly ash used in cement and concrete refers to this standard as the raw material fly ash specification for gypsum mold box products.
2. GB / T5486 Test method for inorganic hard thermal insulation products. The gypsum mold box products belong to the scope of inorganic hard thermal insulation products. Therefore, the relevant provisions and methods of "4 geometric dimensions" and "5 appearance quality" in the standard are cited as the gypsum mold boxes. Inspection methods of product appearance quality and dimensional deviation index.
3. GB6566 radioactive nuclide limit for building materials refers to this standard as the basis for setting the radioactive index of gypsum mold box products and the basis for the detection method.
4. GB9776 building gypsum refers to this standard as the specification of building gypsum for gypsum mold box products.
5, JG / T352 cast-in-situ concrete hollow structure forming core mold refers to the standard single-plate hanging force measurement method in this standard as the test method for determining the hanging force index of the bottom surface of the gypsum mold box product. Because the cast-in-situ concrete hollow core-forming core mold product has similar application functions to the gypsum mold box product, the test method is more suitable.
(IV) Specifications and marks 1. The specifications and specifications of the product specifications of the gypsum mold box are shown in Table 1, and the schematic diagrams are shown in Figures 1 and 2. Table 1 Specifications and dimensions of the plaster mold unit: mm5 bottom surface size opening surface size height thickness 480 × 480580 × 580100 ～ 20030 ～ 60 Note: If other specifications are required, it can be resolved by the supplier and the buyer through consultation. Opening surface bottom view 1 Plaster mold box top view 6 Bottom bottom thickness Height opening surface view 2 Plaster mold box cross-section view 2. Product marking is marked according to the product name, size and standard number sequence, where the specification mark is the bottom surface of the plaster mold box Length x bottom width x height. Example: A gypsum mold box with a size of 480mm × 480mm × 155mm, which is marked as: gypsum mold box-480 × 480 × 155-JC / TXXXX
(V) Raw material requirements This standard specifies the raw materials for the production of gypsum mold boxes in accordance with current national and industrial standards:
作者:武汉进武 浏览量:190次 Time: 2019-04-15 11:34 Author: Wuhan into Wu Viewed: 190 times